Popular Posts

Monday, August 29, 2011

Decisions

          I've decided that if you're gonna ignore me then fine, I'll ignore you too. If you're not willing to start the conversation then we won't talk. If the conversation dies because of you it's gonna stay dead. Just saying Yeah won't keep me around long enough to talk to you. I won't sit here trying to think of what to say  to yeah because you know what? How I see it is if you wanted to talk to me so badly, if I was the one person you didn't want to stop talking to you won't let the conversation die. So if you do and you do like me then awesome message me again and say something else, change the subject, talk about your day I don't care just show me you're willing to put in SOME effort. After all, I've always been the easy to get girl, and I'd always come back to you but not anymore. I'm tired of it. After all don't guys like to chase girls? And I'm so tired of chasing it all makes sense. Maybe you don't like me enough to keep up a conversation with me and that's fine. Because you know what? If you're not the guy who wants to keep a conversation with me don't you dare expect ME to be the girl to keep a conversation with you. After all I have to live by my new motto... If you don't put in the effort why should I?

No comments:

Post a Comment